The mammoth Hole sweeper is a device fitted to the undercarriage of a drill rig with the function addressing chippings ejected from a blasthole and cleaning the collar of a blasthole with no manual labour.
The mammoth hole sweeper is designed with rotating sweeping flaps to deflect chippings ejected from the blasthole - thus preventing them from accumulating around the collar of the hole.
Designed to address:
- Clogging below deck on the drill rig
- Chippings re-entering the blast hole
- Time lost due to slowed penetration rates
- Increased wear on the drill string
- Lock up of bits due to blocked holes
Benefits of using the Mammoth Hole Sweeper:
- Eliminates the necessity for manually cleaning the border of the holes
- Prevents chippings piling up around the hole
- Increased penetration rates
- Increased bit life
- Increased drill steel life
- Increased life of the Deckbush
- Decreased deck contamination